A better world is possible.
We are the ones we've been waiting for.
Dream for America is a Gen Z-led 501(c)4 non-profit founded in 2023 by William He focused on identifying, educating, and mobilizing America’s students to promote the principles of freedom, democracy, & progressive government. We’re building the most organized, active, and powerful pro-democracy grassroots network both online and on-campuses across the country to engage young Americans of all backgrounds at all times — not just on the eve of an election. Together, we’ll mobilize a new generation of democracy defenders because we are the leading progressive alternative to far-right youth groups like Turning Point USA.
- 50+ million impressions & accounts reached across social media (76% in the 30 days)
- recruited hundreds of volunteers spanning 24+ states
- chapter presence coast to coast
- nearly HALF of our team represent swing-states or red-states
- 43% of our volunteers identify as LGBTQ+
- average grassroots contribution of $27
- broad Gen-Z support for our Zoomer’s New Deal & our general messaging that transcends demographics, party affiliation, & political ideology
- assembled a board of advisors composed of industry leading political strategists, community leaders, & elected officials
Our Dream, for America.
Gen-Z knows what our priorities are. We’re everyday Americans who want opportunities for ourselves and security for our families. We want safe communities and decent educations. We want good healthcare that doesn’t force us to go broke when we get sick. We want our voices to be heard in a system ruled by special interests fighting to erode our democracy. We want to know that somebody is listening to us and fighting for our future. Gen-Z believes a better world is possible — but only if Gen-Z has a hand in shaping it.